This week, meet Syed, our VP of Marketing and Communications. All we asked is if he was ready for the profile. We didn’t need to know about some camel philosophy.
- What is your name? Syed Murtaza Tirmizi.
- What year are you in and what is your major? 5th Year, Marketing.
- Why did you choose to join the NMSA? I joined so I could put that extra little bit of spice on my resume.
- Are you ready for this questionnaire? Does a camel ever question why it has one hump? I don’t know, just like how I don’t know if I’m ready for this questionnaire but I’ll do it anyway.
- It’s a very hot and muggy day. You desperately want something very cool and refreshing to quench your thirst and revitalize your body. What would you drink — either make your own or store-bought. Mango juice. Cold, ice filled glass of mango juice. You can’t go wrong with that.
- If you could have any job in the world, which one would you want? I’d love to be the head of the advertising department in a leading firm. Creativity flows in my veins.
- If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be and why? If you already play an instrument(s), what do you play and why? I would be a drummer. Why you ask, simply put because the drummer looks cool. Also it gives me an excuse to get tattoos all over my body. Who wouldn’t want to be a tatted up drummer?
- What article of clothing could you not live without? Shorts. They save lives.
- What is your favourite season and why? Summer. I’m brown, sort of explains itself.
- Name your favourite children’s story. Neverland.
- Based on something you’ve already done, how might you make it into the Guinness Book of World Records? Either eating the most shrimps in one sitting or playing soccer for the longest amount of time non-stop.
- Have you been told you look like a celebrity? If so, who? That Slumdog Millionaire guy. Google him.
- What kind of music do you like? Hip-hop.
- If you could snap your fingers and appear somewhere else, where would you be? Next to Lil’ John so we could snap our fingers together.
- Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth? Neither, unless there is jelly and a sandwich involved.
- If you had to be handcuffed to one person for an entire month, who would it be? Currently it would be Jhene Aiko. We’re in love; she just doesn’t know it yet.
- What is your favorite holiday? Eid.
- What is your biggest fear or phobia? Losing all my teeth. Can you imagine? *shivers*
- If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Jhene Aiko. Refer back to question 16 to understand why.
- What is your favourite movie? Inception
- Are you a morning or night person? I come alive in the night time.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? Flying but with wings.
- What’s your pet peeve? A lot of things but mostly people who chew with their mouth open.
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why? Probably a cheetah because they always seem to be having a fun time so might as well join them.
- Please insert shameless twitter/instagram/linkedin plug here:
January 23, 2015