This week, our NMSA is the Director of Communications, Marco D’Agostino. We feel your pain, Marco. Nobody likes when there is only a drop of milk left in the bag!
- What is your name? Marco.
- What year are you in and what is your major? Fourth year, BAS with a specialization in Marketing.
- Why did you choose to join the NMSA? I wanted to give back to the York community before I graduated. NMSA was a perfect way, and I am very glad that I joined.
- Are you ready for this questionnaire? Not really, I’m hungry.
- It’s a very hot and muggy day. You desperately want something very cool and refreshing to quench your thirst and revitalize your body. What would you drink — either make your own or store-bought. Definitely Mill Street Organic.
- If you could have any job in the world, which one would you want? General Manager of the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be and why? If you already play an instrument(s), what do you play and why? I started playing the guitar in high school. Really got into GnR, Ozzy and a few others. Wish I had more time so that I could get back into it.
- What article of clothing could you not live without? Boxers.
- What is your favorite season and why? Without a doubt, Summer. Nice weather, BBQ, and enjoying the beach. Nothing like it.
- Name your favorite children’s story. The Cat in the Hat.
- Based on something you’ve already done, how might you make it into the Guinness Book of World Records? The most consecutive weekends in a row eating Sushi with my buddies. I love Sushi.
- What kind of music do you like? Rock, and House.
- If you could snap your fingers and appear somewhere else, where would you be? Bora Bora.
- Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth? Nut Allergy, none of the above! I do eat Sun butter occasionally, and prefer it Smooth.
- If you had to be handcuffed to one person for an entire month, who would it be? Someone who doesn’t talk, or move…or breathe.
- What is your favorite holiday? Canada Day!
- What is your biggest fear or phobia? Mysophobia – The fear of germs or dirt. I constantly wash my hands. (I googled it)
- If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Axl Rose. Would love to hear some of the crazy stories he has from all the years of touring.
- What is your favourite movie? The Dark Knight.
- Are you a morning or night person? Not Sunday morning though.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? I would want to be able to fly. No more sitting in traffic on Steeles, or the Gardiner!
- What’s your pet peeve? When the milk bag is put in the fridge with literally a drop of milk in it.
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A liger. “It’s pretty much my favourite animal. It’s like a lion and a tiger mixed… bred for its skills in magic.” – (Napoleon Dynamite reference)
- Please insert shameless twitter/instagram/linkedin plug here:
Twitter – @MrDags
Instagram – markydags
LinkedIn- Marco D’Agostino
January 23, 2015