Our final NMSA Exec of the Week is our very own Co-President, Branden Munslow. We saved the best dude for last.
- What is your name? Branden Munslow.
- What year are you in and what is your major? I’m currently in my 5th year streaming in Marketing in the Business Administrative Studies program.
- Why did you choose to join the NMSA? I had the desire to become more involved in marketing by joining a student association. This is especially so since these opportunities would yield experience for internships or a full-time job during school or after graduation. The goal was also to expand my personal network of connections.
- Are you ready for this questionnaire? Of course!
- It’s a very hot and muggy day. You desperately want something very cool and refreshing to quench your thirst and revitalize your body. What would you drink — either make your own or store-bought. A nice cold Stella Artois, my favorite beer
- If you could have any job in the world, which one would you want? Marketing Manager and professional musician on the side.
- If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be and why? If you already play an instrument(s), what do you play and why? I play alto, tenor, and soprano saxophones, with hopes of picking up the flute and piano as well. The sound captivated me when I first heard it and the thought of playing in front of live audiences felt very euphoric. I’d also like to think that this instrument still gets girls…
- What article of clothing could you not live without? Short and long sleeve v-necks
- What is your favorite season and why? Summer and Fall because of the beautiful weather and the nice refreshing breeze. The best part – no coats and no boots!
- Name your favorite children’s story. Curious George.
- Based on something you’ve already done, how might you make it into the Guinness Book of World Records? Most likely to have been on the most Cruises at age 22 – I’ve been on nine.
- Have you been told you look like a celebrity? If so, who? Yes, Michael Buble and Prince William are two. I’d be curious to know if there are any others I haven’t been told about yet.
- What kind of music do you like? All types, but mainly a passion for Rock, Jazz, R&B, Funk, and Soul. Anything that grooves, with a tight horn section.
- If you could snap your fingers and appear somewhere else, where would you be? Monte Carlo, Monaco or any other part of France
- Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth? Smooth! I thought that was the only way to have it?
- If you had to be handcuffed to one person for an entire month, who would it be? Anyone who isn’t a criminal.
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, so I can relax and catch up with friends and family. My birthday also falls at the end of December, which is a bonus!
- What is your biggest fear or phobia? Phasmophobia – fear of the paranormal. I had to look it up…
- If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Bruce Springsteen’s late great sax man Clarence Clemons, to mentor me on the lessons in professional musicianship and showmanship
- What is your favourite movie? I couldn’t give you just one – how about a list?
- Are you a morning or night person? Night owl for sure!
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? The ability of flight – good views, good vibes.
- What’s your pet peeve? People who constantly complain or feel the need to share every aspect of their lives with everyone else (on social media). I’m not sure everyone else really cares, but hey, it’s their life…
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why? An eagle or hawk, because the view always seems nicer from the top!
- Please insert shameless twitter/instagram/linkedin plug here:
LinkedIn: Branden J. Munslow
March 9, 2015